In our first infographic in this series, we took a look at the many benefits that a structured content approach offers techdoc processes and the ways in which you can deliver content. We’d love for you to join our discussion so if you’d like to get more information about this series, you can sign up here.
In this next edition, we take a look at the ROI of structured content in terms of:
- Centralization for better control of the content management and review process
- Content reuse for greater efficiency and content consistency
- Findability to make it easier for both your internal team and for your customers to find the content they’re looking for
- Versioning to ensure you use the most up-to-date versions of content and can manage these versions
- Translation management for multilingual global content
- Multichannel delivery that addresses the many devices and ways that your customers prefer to access your content
What are your experiences with an unstructured document-based approach versus a structured content approach to technical content?