We’re very pleased to be recognized as a Market Leader in Ovum’s 2016-17 Web Experience Management (WEM) Decision Matrix. The report compares vendors based on criteria related to technology, execution and market impact.
Ovum categorizes Market Leaders as, “Leading solutions that we believe are worthy of a place on most technology selection shortlists. The vendor has established a commanding market position with a product that is widely accepted as best-of-breed.”
SDL stands out in:
- Execution for exceptional scalability and interoperability
- Technology for above-average architecture and administration, core capabilities and digital asset management
- For core capabilities SDL has a very high score, which indicates its highly focused portfolio offers an advantage over that of large, multiple-product vendors.
In its assessment of SDL Web 8, Ovum pinpoints the following strengths:
- SDL Web focuses on four main product areas to drive companies’ online presence: WCM; digital media management; experience optimization; and localization.
- BluePrinting manages content relationships and dependencies across languages, brands and channels
- Componentized content management creates autonomous reusable components
If you’d like more information, you can download the complete report here.
SDL’s customer surveys reaffirm Ovum’s findings and point to our key strengths